925 Sterling Silver
Felicia Design specializes in the manufacturing, treatment and engineering of 925 Sterling Silver. We are working only with the highest quality materials from trusted sources.
Our clients include established whole sale companies as well as brands. We walk hand-in-hand with our clients to produce valuable products for our clients growth. Communication and working together, is key. We allocate specialized teams and contact people to support our clients through every step of the production.
Effective production can only be done through experience and collaboration. We provide value by keeping our production consistent. We understand what it takes to develop a brand. Our experience and skilled staff allow us to create unique and affordable products by using materials, surface textures, production techniques and new technologies.
Designers who are looking to produce their unique designs will feel at home with Felicia Design. With Vibeke's 25 years experience in both design support and jewelry production, Felicia Design is able to maintain the designer's personal identity in the piece. Vibeke keeps herself continuously updated on industry trend forecasts to provide insight and value additions to designers for future planning of production. Conveying feelings and importance of the small details, from a designers perspective to production has proved to be of high importance and valued by the designers working with us.
Felicia’s Principles and Code of Practice
The success of our business is dependent on the trust and confidence we earn from our employees, customers and suppliers. We gain credibility by adhering to our commitments, displaying honesty and integrity and reaching company goals solely through honorable conduct.
We conduct our operations with openness and responsibility, and with respect for the rights and interests of our employees. We similarly respect the legitimate interests of all those with whom we have relationships. In our business dealings we expect our partners to adhere to business principles consistent with our own.
We integrate ethical, human rights, social and environmental considerations into all day-to-day operations, business planning activities and decision making processes.
More specifically, Felicia is committed to:
1. Business Ethics
● conducting its business with high ethical standards, and ensuring integrity, transparency and conformance with all applicable laws
● not engaging in bribery and/or corruption
● not tolerating money laundering and/or financing of terrorism
● adhering to the Kimberley process certification system and the world Diamond Council voluntary system of warranties
● fully and accurately disclosing the material characteristics of the products that it sells
● taking reasonable measures to ensure the physical integrity and security of product shipments
● respecting commercial confidentiality and data privacy
2. Human Rights and Social Performance
● respecting fundamental human rights and the dignity of the individual, according to the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights
● not using child labor
● not using any forced, bonded, indentured or prison labor, nor restricting the freedom of movement of employees and dependents
● providing safe and healthy working conditions throughout its operations
● allowing workers to associate freely
● not discriminating on the basis of race, ethnicity, caste, national origin, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, union membership, political affiliation, marital status, physical appearance, age, or any other applicable prohibited basis in the workplace, such that all individuals who are “Fit for work” are accorded equal opportunities and are not discriminated against on the basis of factors unrelated to their ability to perform their job
● not using corporal punishment under any circumstances and prohibiting the use of degrading treatment, harassment, abuse, coercion or intimidation in any form
● adhering to all labor legislation or, in cases not covered by specific laws, the prevailing industry standards
● supporting the development of the communities where we operate, contributing to their social and economic welfare
● recognizing and respecting the rights of indigenous people and the value of their traditional, cultural and social heritage
3. Environmental Performance
● conducting its business in an environmentally responsible manner
● managing its environmental footprint by eliminating or minimizing negative environmental impacts
● ensuring the efficiency of its business operations by managing the use of resources and energy
4. Management Systems
● complying with all applicable laws and publicly stating its commitment to ethical behavior
● assessing its risks, including risks to its business from business partners, contractors, clients, and suppliers
● establishing systems that manage and improve ethical, human rights, social and environmental business practices
Felicia is a Member of the ‘Thai Gem and Jewelry Traders Association’ and of the London based ‘Responsible Jewellery Council’ and is a Signatory of the ‘UN Global Compact’.